Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bagged Away


I really find it difficult to stay with bebs (or my mama or my sister or my few girl friends) when it comes to shopping for stuff especially the fashionable ones. They really have this habit of checking every store of every mall and then most of the time not ending up buying anything while I end up buying on impulse something from every store. Tonight, however, I may have been a bit 'bagged' away in looking for a 'messenger' bag my bebs had told me to buy her. I don't even know if what I bought was indeed a 'messenger' bag but I'm in full confidence that it is 'kikay' enough for her taste. I have scouted every store in Kawasaki the past two days to find something what I think she'd prefer but they weren't 'kikay' or 'blingy' enough for bebs. So I thought maybe I'd look somewhere else. Fiinally I found the bag which I think she will definitely like. When I saw it I knew it was the only bag for her and it's really the one I should buy...that 'stupid cupid' in that area really has a way of enticing buyers especially those who buy for their loved ones. I don't know but I find it weird and surprising that I couldn't stand bebs when she shops but then I pretty acted the same as I bought for her a messenger bag- the very first time without her choosing and completely relying on what I know is here taste. It was pretty challenging and exciting!:D

1 comment:

TwistedHalo said...

ganuuuuuuuuuuuuuun???? :D