Thursday, September 13, 2007

'Ironing Room' Shocker




I still don't have my internet connection but it's good that the 'ironing room' of my dorm has a stray wi-fi signal. I have been pirating wi-fi signals for 6 weeks now and they are more than enough to check my email at the least. In fact, the one I'm using now is even 6 times the speed of the ADSL I have back home and it's free! I was supposed to iron some of my long sleeves but I got stuck into surfing the net with nothing in particular to browse except to upload some flickr photos and read some group posts. Anyway, I visited Minato Mirai in Yokohama last weekend and here's the set of that shoot. The picture above is my favorite and perhaps I can use it to skin this blog once I can manage to. I curved this a bit in Photoshop to exaggerate colors and especially to emphasize the contrast between the water and the boy's skin.

Hhhhmmmmm....I'm not even supposed to blog tonight. I brought my notebook to this room so that I thought I could listen to NU over eradioportal while I iron my clothes. I've been missing the Philippine alternative scene...Sandwich has new single in the stairway to Heaven countdown and I'm dying to listen to it. Apparently, you can only listen to NU if you are in the Philippines and if you are a subscriber of any of philippine ISPs. This portal is almost...err..pointless.

I'm all alone now and all I can hear is the sound of air from the aircon. I browse some friend profiles in friendster and....Yael's (of Spongecola) voice fills the room...WTF! Nagulat ako dun a! this is why I hate browsing friendster....I closed mozilla right away...I never got to see whose profile was it...

No comments: